FLOORMAN JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Rotation: EVEN 28/28
Vessel type: Drill ship
- Perform activities as instructed by superior;
- Support the Derrickman in his tasks executing manual works as required;
- Be well-informed about all relevant work and safety procedures, applying them and promoting their implementation;
- Use compulsory protective equipment and be safety minded during day-to-day work;
- Attend safety drills and meetings held on the rig;
- Be well-informed about his duties during safety drillsand in an emergency situation (refer to Emergency Preparedness Action Plan);
- Promptly report any safety hazard, accident, near-miss accident and non-conformance through proper channels;
- Maintain working area, tools, equipment and safety harness in a safe, clean, tidy and orderly manner.
Offshore experience on jack-up, drillship or semi-sub, Good knowledge of English language;
To apply for this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in OIL & ENERGY, OFFSHORE DRILLING