MATERIALS COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: MATERIALS COORDINATOR
Rotation: UNEVEN 56/28
Vessel type: Crane Barge
Country: UNITED KINGDOM
Placement: CRANE BARGE
· Responsible for construction materials of , ensuring tracking of materials through all phases including creating purchase requisitions, development of purchase orders, delivery and receipts of goods
· Engages and maintains a continuous oversight of all materials created by contractors and/or project engineers. Supports project plans, prioritizes material deliveries for execution of construction work in challenging environments, on time, and on budget
· Maintains tracking spread sheet of project materials and provides weekly report to project team
· Identify gaps in materials quantities and quality. Interfaces with Procurement with quotation issues and/or material selections. Work closely with project engineers in controlling cost and schedule activities. Monitors material costs ensuring it meets the approved budget and provides expenditure forecasts to management.
· Liaise with maintenance teams to obtain required information for material, deemed as maintenance spares, to be stored in ALNG warehouse.
· Maintain inventory of received goods for each project.
Good English language skills
Offshore experience on board offshore construction vessels
Additionally BOSIET/FOET and offshore medical certificate (ENG1 or OGUK) will be a plus.
To apply for this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in OIL & ENERGY, OFFSHORE CONSTRUCTION