RESTAURANT STEWARD JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: RESTAURANT STEWARD
Rotation: UNEVEN 180/60
Vessel type: Oceangoing Cruise Ship
Placement: CRUISE SHIP
• Menu knowledge and presentation for guests;
• Acceptance of orders and entry into the ordering system;
• Knowledge of food and drink preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette;
• Knowledge of the corresponding table equipment, service devices and menu items;
• Processing and forwarding of guest complaints;
• In special cases also flexible use in other service areas.
• Qualified training in the hotel industry or in gastronomy;
• Min. 1 year of professional experience in service;
• Very good product and service knowledge;
• Good IT skills - Rescom/comparable cash register software;
• Good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written) ;
• Very good general education;
• High level of service to guests and crew members.
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in CATERING
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE like RESTAURANT STEWARD