RIGGER JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Rotation: UNEVEN 70/35
Vessel type: Crane Barge
Country: UNITED KINGDOM
Placement: OFFSHORE WIND
▪ Carries out rigging activities in line with instructions given by own Deck Foreman / Rigging Foreman and in accordance with safety and quality standards
▪ Performs rigging works in accordance with safety and quality requirements
▪ If certified to do so, carries out the construction of scaffolding structures in accordance with the instruction given by the supervisor
▪ If certified to do so, drives the fork-lift
▪ Follows daily instructions given by the Deck Foreman or Rigging Foreman
▪ Ensures rigging works are carried out according to the applicable rigging standards and best practices
▪ Verifies that the equipment and materials are in good and safe operating conditions and reports any anomalies to the Deck/Rigging Foreman.
▪ Ensures coordination with the adjacent works to avoid unsafe conditions
▪ Follows the Permit-to-Work procedure
▪ Ensures the housekeeping of the work location
▪ During offshore or marine-related activities, assists the marine department during mooring operations as required
▪ Reports to the Rigging Foreman or the Deck Foreman
Good English language skills
Offshore experience on board Heavy Lifting Vessels (jacket, platform installation) of minimum 5 years in the same position
Rigging certificate “Rigger Competence OPITO Stage 3”
Additionally BOSIET/FOET and offshore medical certificate (ENG1 or OGUK) will be a plus.