NDT INTERPRETER JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: NDT INTERPRETER
Rotation: UNEVEN 75/30
Vessel type: Crane Barge
Placement: OFFSHORE WIND
▪ Perform the NDT inspections in compliance with stipulated technical, safety and quality procedures, respecting the project deadlines
The Interpreter executes the activities within own area of responsibility, ensuring the compliance with the QA/QC and HSE requirements.
▪ Carry out NDT inspection interpreting related results (radiographic film, UT, MT, PT or any other NDT methods the interpreter is certified for) in accordance with qualified procedures, minimizing the time and assuring the best quality of the welds in respect of productivity target
▪ Follow the supervisor instructions
▪ High-school diploma or degree in physics or engineering (mechanical, electronic or materials)
▪ NDT knowledge is preferable, but not mandatory
▪ NDT certificates are considered as an added value
▪ Available to work abroad and offshore
▪ Available to work in international environment