TUGGER HOIST OPERATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: TUGGER HOIST OPERATOR
Rotation: UNEVEN 75/30
Vessel type: Pipe Layer
Placement: PIPE LAYER
▪ Operate the tugger hoists according to the directions of the Main Crane Operator or the Deck Foreman, in accordance with the limits of the machine and with due considerations to existing weather and sea state conditions
▪ Hold the Offshore Crane Operator certification
▪ Follow closely the movement of the Main Crane in order to timely react to instructions
▪ Be aware of the surroundings in terms of potential clashes with other vessel equipment
▪ Report any malfunctioning to own supervisor
▪ Report immediately any malfunctioning
▪ Ensure that all safe work procedures for crane lifts are adhered to
▪ Keep a high level of housekeeping on the crane and in the operator's cabin
▪ Stop the lifting activity if required on safety or technical grounds, if continuing could cause any damages or injuries
▪ Report to the Main Crane Operators and Deck Foreman during lifting operations
Good English language skills
Offshore experience on board Heavy Lifting Vessels (jacket, platform installation)
Experience in operating Crane tuggers during heavy lifts / complex lifts where several tuggers needs to be managed at the same time.
Radio / Visual / Intercom communication skills to liaise with the Main crane operator during the lifting operations.
Ability to perform the daily checks on the equipment under his responsibility (crane Tugger winches)
Level 1 crane operator certificate
Additionally BOSIET/FOET and offshore medical certificate (ENG1 or OGUK) will be a plus.
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in OIL & GAS, OFFSHORE CONSTRUCTION