SUBSEA PANEL OPERATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: SUBSEA PANEL OPERATOR
Rotation: EVEN 28/28
Vessel type: FPSO
• Operate the Plant from the Central Control Room (CCR) as instructed by the Production Supervisors and Cargo Supervisors.
• Report to and work with Production Supervisors.
• Know and operate DCS, fire and gas systems, ESD systems from CCR.
• Monitor the correct operations of all plant and equipment reducing and controlling plant upsets.
• Maintain PW discharge quality within the current Company and /or local guidelines.
• Assist in the commissioning of new plant and DCS configuration if required.
• Work closely with DCS Technicians on all matters concerning DCS or PLCs.
• Use DCS efficiently and react immediately in case of emergency.
• Ensure that Company Standards are followed during Start-Up Phases if required.
• Maintain historical trends of Production and Injection systems informing Production Supervisor when the system is unstable or malfunctioning.
FPSO experience is a must! Minimum 3 years experience as control room operator or subsea panel operator. Good english knowledge
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in OIL & GAS, OFFSHORE PRODUCTION