INSPECTOR COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: INSPECTOR COORDINATOR
Rotation: Uneven 75/21
Vessel type: Shore Based
▪ Ensure execution of quality control activities on purchased goods and availability of relevant necessary documentation, in accordance with purchase order requirements/conditions and project procedures /contract, optimizing and minimizing costs.
▪ Ensure timely update of Company Information Tools/Systems (either directly or by Inspectors) with the most reliable and up to date information on quality control and inspection activities (i.e. Inspection Report, Inspection Release Note)
▪ Coordinate efficiently and efficaciously internal Inspectors and/or Inspection Agencies in order to reach project goals by means of cost effective and result oriented solutions according to Company network synergies, best practices and procedures
▪ Review Project Quality Control requirements and all the contractual documentation in order to detect discrepancies and prevent any misunderstanding aiming to a supply chain management approach
▪ Support MM on issuance of Project QC procedures
▪ Contribute to finalize PMC and IDS
▪ Support MM on PO Inspection Classification
▪ Ensure (directly or through Internal Inspectors) specialist support to engineering department to vendor quality control documents review (ITP and Test Procedures)
▪ For each Project PO, ensure all necessary and suitable documentation (Inspection Assignment Package) is available to designated inspector prior Inspection activities starts
▪ With the support of the MM, plan/organize the PIM (if any), agree dates and venues with Vendors, ensure the presence at the meeting of all Sub-Vendors (if any), Company representatives (requisitioning unit and designated inspector), Client and any third party personnel whose attendance is required.
▪ Ensure the correct Project inspection notification work flow with Client and/or Third Parties in accordance with contractual requirements and ensure all necessary and suitable documentation is available prior to confirmation of inspection notification.
▪ Check all inspection Report received from Inspector (Internal and External) and ensure the correct distribution / filing of it to system (SAP)
▪ After positive final test result, verify that all necessary condition are satisfactory and ensure timely issuance of Inspection Release Note in SAP
▪ In case of not satisfactory inspection, ensure the correct management of Non-Conformity Reports and Punch Lists
▪ Ensure the vendor Manufactured Data Book review and approval and ensure timely issuance of Final Test Certificate in SAP
▪ Ensure performances evaluation of external (Agency) inspectors by using I-PERF
Minimum 3 years’ experience overseas
International experience in Angola, Africa, Brazil is a plus
Experience with Total, SHELL, Saipem, SONANGOL, BP is a plus
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE like INSPECTOR COORDINATOR