PROCESS LEAD ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: PROCESS LEAD ENGINEER
Rotation: UNEVEN 75/21
Vessel type: FPSO
Placement: OIL REFINERY
Management of the Process discipline:
• Mentoring process engineer and technicians
• Monitoring, troubleshooting and driving production effectiveness
• Planning of main activities related to process and continuous improvement
• Budget of main activities related to process
On top of this the process Lead Engineer contribute to the strategy and governance of process taking into account best practices, regulatory requirements and engineering design. He has to ensure adherence to procedures through regular monitoring and internal audits.
• Ensure the team has clear objectives aligned with the business.
• Monitor, manage and report individual and team performance.
• Provide support and ensure individual and team development
The measure of effectiveness will be the regular feedback to team and formal measurement through appraisal for the team and lead
Monitoring, troubleshooting and driving operation effectiveness
• Daily monitoring to anticipate any shortfall.
• Report activities monthly and escalate issues to department Manager.
• Provide expertise to solve technical issues
• Conduct independent audit
• Highlight and follow up on technical risks
The measure of effectiveness will be the feedback from management level, the on time issue of technical reports, the audit in line with contract; the success rate of avoiding non-compliance events, and the operation effectiveness.
Planning and continuous Improvement of tools and processes
• Ensure preventive maintenance executed on time
• Ensure development of tools to perform monitoring and troubleshooting
• Collect and analyze data and feedback for continuous improvement
• Use vendors to identify and provide innovation
The measure of effectiveness will be the level of shortfalls, the number of feedback forms, the number of innovations by vendors.
Optimize Commercial Performance,
• Develop and plan discipline budget.
• Monitor and report on quarterly basis
• Identify and qualify vendors and sub-contractors
The measure of effectiveness will be the on time issue of budget and quarterly forecast, the evidence of qualifying meeting reports.
• University degree, BSc or MSc in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering. • Minimum 7 years in Oil and Gas Facilities Process design, engineering and operations support. • Experience in basic design and/or detailed design, using usual simulation software such as Hysis. • Experience in procurement, construction, installation and commissioning with a strong understanding of project execution management system.
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in OIL & GAS, ONSHORE PRODUCTION
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE like PROCESS LEAD ENGINEER