INTEGRITY MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: INTEGRITY MANAGER
Rotation: UNEVEN 75/21
Vessel type: Shore Based
Asset Integrity Manager is based onshore and directly reports to the FPSO Operations Manager who is ultimately accountable for the integrity of the assets being within his domain of Authority. Asset Integrity Manager is responsible for monitoring the status of facilities integrity and for reporting on Asset Integrity Management performance. Asset Integrity Manager shall ensure that all risks associated with operation of the Assets are identified and permanently maintained at an accepted level, in compliance with HSE, Integrity Policy and relevant contract documents. Asset Integrity Manager largely contributes to the reduction of hazard risks as well as improvement of the Asset availability, reliability and overall integrity. Asset Integrity Manager is independent role from maintenance, inspection and operating activities. Asset Integrity Manager is an overarching and transverse function dealing with offshore (Production, Cargo and Maintenance Dpt. ) as well as onshore Technical Dpt. Asset Integrity Manager could be assisted by Asset Integrity Engineer where applicable.
• Provide leadership to Asset Integrity Management (AIM).
• Define Asset Integrity strategy. Plan, implement and coordinate Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS).
• Execute the activities within his area of responsibility, ensuring the compliance with the QA/QC and HSE requirements.
• Ensure suitable resources are available to fulfil Integrity minimum requirements. Define ARCI matrix of responsibilities.
• Interface closely with offshore to monitor all Integrity aspects of Quality, HSE, Production, Maintenance, Inspection and Cargo operations.
• Assist all disciplines to manage Integrity compliance by using Computerized Maintenance and Inspection Management System (AMOS or CMIMS interfaces). All Discipline Managers are responsible to comply with Asset Integrity Management requirements and timely implementation of any related action plan.
• Conduct Asset Integrity Audits. Participate to Design Integrity Review meetings.
• Monitor Asset Integrity Dashboard and report Asset Integrity Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
• Lead Asset Integrity Review Team meeting and participate to Asset Integrity Management Board meeting.
• Conduct Risk Assessments. Participate to Incident Investigations. Identify Integrity Threats.
• Manage and is accountable for update of Asset Integrity Threat Register (in Synergi software).
• Responsible and liaise with Corporate departments for the process of threats exam and solution study and implementation.
• Conduct or contribute to Risk Assessments associated with anomalies and incidents.
• Verify that corrective actions are aligned with intentions and Company rules.
• Manage identification and ranking of Safety Critical Elements (SCE) and maintain register in CMIMS.
• Define and update of Measuring Point for Performance Standard Means of Assurance.
HND or BSc Engineering (Mechanical / marine / naval ) or equivalent;
6 years experience in Maintenance Operation / Reliability Maintenance
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in OIL & GAS, OFFSHORE PRODUCTION
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE like INTEGRITY MANAGER