ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISOR JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISOR
Rotation: UNEVEN 75/21
Vessel type: Shore Based
Placement: GAS REFINERY
The Environmental Advisor reports directly to the Field Environmental Manager and has the following responsibilities:
· Develop and implement a Project-specific EMS compliant to ISO 14001, 2015 requirements and is aligned with COMPANY’s EMS.
· Conduct inspection and monitoring program to ensure compliance with the requirements included in the Environmental management Plans;
· Assist with and advise on incident investigations.
· Provide environmental training to the construction work force;
· Submit monthly environmental reports;
· Review/audit the subcontractor EMPs;
· Develop specific studies and global analyses in order to evaluate and improve the environmental system in normal and abnormal conditions;
· Update and disseminate knowledge of laws and authorisation processes related to the environment both global Site and technical devices and for specific environmental subjects.
· 8+ years of demonstrated experience in the role · Fluent English · Previous experience in LNG
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE like ENVIRONMENTAL ADVISOR