ELECTRIC AND ELECTRONIC ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: ELECTRIC AND ELECTRONIC ASSISTANT
Rotation: EVEN 42/42
Vessel type: Pipe Layer
Placement: PIPE LAYER
▪ Work in coordination with the electrical team, where sufficient electrical knowledge is necessary
▪ Plan the electrical maintenance reporting to the Electrical Lead / Chief Engineer
▪ Respect of HSE and Quality procedures and practices
▪ Monitor and control on-board electrical/electronic equipment according to safety procedures
▪ Define maintenance work setting priorities and propose maintenance schedule
▪ Propose to own superior the required quantity of material stock levels in order to maintain work continuity
▪ Ensure that work activities are carried out in compliance with safety procedures and practices
▪ Ensure the efficiency of the electrical/electronic equipment
4-5 years ETO experiences, good English language level.
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in OIL & GAS, OFFSHORE CONSTRUCTION