DISCIPLINE METHODS ENGINEER (ROTATING) JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: DISCIPLINE METHODS ENGINEER (ROTATING)
Rotation: UNEVEN 75/21
Vessel type: Shore Based
- Support the management in the definition of the programs of use / stand-by.
- Collection and entry of information to update the CMMS database.
- Coordination / supervision of the repairs in case of breakdown, or ordinary and extraordinary maintenance, in cooperation with FLOPE and Procurement functions, in order to guarantee the availability of the FPSO.
- The technical support to the vessel management for the maintenance implementation and the corrective actions to solve the daily technical problems, within the assigned budgets.
- Collect data, reports and information to prepare the maintenance and investments budget.
- Update and review the operating procedures.
- Follow procurement activities for material and services (specifications, TBE, post order)
FPSO experience. Working in an international environment with a multicultural crew. Good English language skills