CRANE OPERATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: CRANE OPERATOR
Rotation: Uneven 75/21
Vessel type: Shore Based
Placement: CONSTRUCTION SITE
▪ Operate the crane in accordance with the derating tables applicable to existing weather condition
▪ Interact with the superiors in order to define the lifting procedures
▪ Report immediately any malfunctioning
▪ Ensure that all safe work procedures for crane lifts are adhered
▪ Make daily inspection of the crane cable condition
▪ Maintain the crane and the operator cabin on a daily basis
Previous experience with 250 Ton crane or higher with reference of Mammoet, Sarens or B six;
Good English language skills.