ABLE SEAFARER DECK JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: ABLE SEAFARER DECK
Rotation: EVEN 42/42
Vessel type: Semisubmersible drilling rig
▪ Organize (within the frame of his responsibilities) the maritime deck work activities and assign the tasks to the deck marine crew;
▪ Report to Chief Mate, control work activities of the deck crew and direct mooring operations of barges according with Company policies and procedure, international laws and requirements;
▪ Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of on-deck workspaces, assign qualified deck crew to operate the helideck fire stations and assist the Helicopter Landing Officers, where required, carry out assigned duties during an emergency situation as detailed in the Emergency response Procedures;
▪ Ensure all vessel rigging and lifting equipment are certified for use and are in a suitable condition, properly stored and maintained, perform Tool Box Talks (TBT) as required by the nature of the job to own crew;
▪ Assign work tasks to deck crew;
▪ Maintain safe working practices.
Certificate of Competency II/5, Drilling rig experience, Good English
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in OIL & GAS, OFFSHORE DRILLING
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE like ABLE SEAFARER DECK