PROJECT ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: PROJECT ENGINEER
Rotation: RESIDENT STATUS
Vessel type: Shore Based
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Review of equipments drawings, vendor drawings and data specifications etc
• Monitor and follow up with disciplines to issue the deliverables to owner as per agreed schedule.
• Support for the technical issues arises during the system turnover over with the assistance of the construction group as well as the commissioning group.
• Arrange vendor supervisor for the pre-commission works for the equipment, electrical and instrument items.
• Coordination of internal and external engineering activities and interdisciplinary interfaces in close coordination with the discipline engineers
• Ensure technical requirements defined in the contract are properly incorporated in the engineering deliverables.
• Manage and facilitates communication across the engineering disciplines to ensure that the project objectives and needs are met.
• Prepare Engineering schedule for the proposal works.
• Minimum 8 - 10 years Oil and Gas experience in similar role / environment and in any departments (Piping, Electrical, Welding etc). Also, experienced in Ship Repair / Ship Building industry.
• Bachelor of Engineering in Marine Engineering, Offshore Engineering, other engineering related
• Able to work in team
• Good communication skills
• Good leadership skills
• Vast knowledge in operating and handling projects
• MS Office knowledge
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in OIL & GAS, ONSHORE CONSTRUCTION
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE like PROJECT ENGINEER