ROV PILOT TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: ROV PILOT TECHNICIAN
Rotation: EVEN 35/35
Vessel type: ROV Support Vessel
Placement: SUBSEA CONSTRUCTION VESSEL
▪ Carry out ROV Equipment maintenance activities and operations, in compliance with approved specifications/operative procedures, with a high quality and in compliance with company safety procedures and legislation relating to Subsea Remote Equipment Systems
▪ Maintain and operate the complete ROV System including the ROV, TMS, winch, A-frame, etc.
▪ Find faults on all ROV Equipment mechanical / hydraulic / electronic / electrical / control sub-system
▪ Carry out ROV piloting activities
▪ Mobilise and demobilise ROV systems on-board vessels and barges
▪ Produce ROV dive logs (written/oral/video) for presentation to client
Minimum of 4 years trade background as electrician, mechanic or marine engineer as entry level and knowledge of mechanical / hydraulic / electronic / electrical / control sub-systems;
400-500 flying hours and 1000 days offshore.
To apply for this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in OIL & ENERGY, OFFSHORE CONSTRUCTION
To apply for this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE like ROV PILOT TECHNICIAN