CHIEF MATE JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: CHIEF MATE
Vessel type: Container Vessel
Placement: CONTAINER SHIP
▪ Report to Master, keep watching the Bridge and direct the officers and deck personnel, ensuring that operate with discipline and efficiency according to Company requirements;
▪ Act according to International Conventions and Regulations, Flag State requirements and local regulations, implementing safety and environmental policy of the Company;
▪ Assist the Master during navigation, manoeuvring and operative phases; monitor the correct operation of navigation system.
Vessel Type: Container Vessel
▪ Holder of C1D US Visa
▪ STCW certificates, National CoC and endorsement
▪ Good communication skills in English, strong problem- solving and leadership qualities.
▪ Familiar with AMOS PMS
▪ Minimum 12 (twelve) months as Chief Mate on board Container Ships
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE like CHIEF MATE