HEAD WAITER JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: HEAD WAITER
Rotation: UNEVEN 120/30
Vessel type: Oceangoing Cruise Ship
Placement: CRUISE SHIP
• Deputy to the Assistant Maitre d’;
• Organize and control the assigned area, delegate task and check if completed;
• Responsible for the workflow and the continuous enforcement of all quality standards within the Service department;
• Contact person for passenger regarding suggestions, problems, and complaints in the Service department;
• Controlling of cleanliness, Safety, Environmental and Hygiene (U.S.P.H.) standards;
• Responsible for the careful handling of all material, equipment and furniture in the service department;
• Motivation of crew to delivery an excellent service in the Service department;
• Support the Maitre d’ in regards to duty plans.
• Professional training in the hotel / gastronomy;
• Several years of experience as supervisor in very good international hotels and preferably cruise ships;
• Very good knowledge of the Service and Food area and in general about beverages and oenology;
• Good knowledge of German language;
• Basic knowledge of English language.
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in CATERING
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE like HEAD WAITER