CHEF DE PARTIE JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: CHEF DE PARTIE
Rotation: UNEVEN 120/30
Vessel type: Oceangoing Cruise Ship
Placement: CRUISE SHIP
• Responsibility for the assigned area in the restaurant or kitchen;
• Have knowledge of all recipes, train, lead and guide the team in order to consistently follow and improve the standards;
• Responsibility for the overall quality of the area as well as the satisfaction of the guests;
• Support daily ordering while adhering to budget, quality and recipe specifications;
• Constant further development of the workflow and standards, as well as assistance in improving and updating processes and regulations.
• Completed professional training as a chef with an internationally recognized certificate;
• At least 5 years of professional experience as a cook in a restaurant, hotel or on board a cruise ship;
• Very good knowledge of the preparation of food, ingredients, recipes and production control;
• Excellent leadership skills;
• Good knowledge of German (Berlitz Level 4 or higher) and English (spoken and written) ;
• Basic PC knowledge in Windows® applications.
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in CATERING
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE like CHEF DE PARTIE