BARTENDER JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Rotation: UNEVEN 180/60
Vessel type: Oceangoing Cruise Ship
Placement: CRUISE SHIP
• Service tasks including possible production of all bar drinks according to the specified standards in the work area;
• Implementation of routine tasks such as assembly and dismantling measures in the area of responsibility, as well as the proper stowing of goods and equipment according to the highest safety standard;
• Close cooperation with the direct supervisor with regular reporting;
• Responsibility for the smooth running of the work area as well as the prompt handling of disruptions or conflicts;
• In special cases also flexible use in other service areas.
• Good knowledge of the bar drinks, including the associated calculations;
• Good knowledge of service;
• Good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written) ;
• High level of service to guests and crew members.
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in CATERING
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE like BARTENDER