BARMAN JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Rotation: UNEVEN 120/60
Vessel type: Oceangoing Cruise Ship
Placement: CRUISE SHIP
• Production and service of all hot drinks according to the given recipes and standards as well as coffee machine technology;
• Organization, preparation and implementation of special events (campaigns, café tastings, etc.)
• Support for the food, beverage and hotel gate orders in the work area;
• In special cases also flexible use in other service areas.
• Qualified training as a barista or Q-grader according to SCAA Europe standards;
• Several years of professional practical experience;
• Very good product knowledge (focus on coffee specialties / barista) ;
• High level of service to guests and crew members;
• Business fluent German and English skills (spoken and written).
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in CATERING
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE like BARMAN